My good friend Kelly over at Oh That Mom Again has a different sort of challenge for us these days what with summer winding to an end. She’s asked us all to post ten things we’re thankful for this week. She’s doing a linked in sort of thing, not sure I can manage to figure it out, but I’ll try. At the very least I can think of ten things I’m thankful for.
- My children, even though they’re off with their dad for the next two weeks.
- My boyfriend, because he’s the sweetest man I know.
- Free zucchini (but that’s another post)
- My church, because the people there are for the most part wonderful.
- Cinnamon raisin bread.
- Fresh fruit.
- Homemade jam.
- Old game shows.
- Good friends who love you no matter what.
On second glance at this list I think perhaps I should have waited until after breakfast to post 🙂 Anyway. Keep an eye out for cookies and bread posts coming soon.
(linked with Thankful Tuesday)