It’s that time of the week again to think about what we are thankful for. And boy do I need it.
- Rain, because I live in the desert and when it rains, not only is it good for the plants, but it makes it cooler.
- Sun, because I live in the desert and it’s freaky weired that it’s rained more then 10 times this summer.
- School, because it gives me something to do when the kids are gone, and now that its over I kind of miss it.
- Cars, because it’s hot here, and today its humid, and I don’t like to walk in that.
- DVR’s, because I am far too attached to my TV shows and this is the only way for me to keep up with them.
- Friends, because they’re always there for you when you need them
- Church, because when ever you don’t want to go and do they’re talking about the one thing you really needed to hear.
- Jam, because with out it peanut butter would just stick to the roof of your mouth.
- Old game shows, because there’s just something about the jokes that they tell.
- Zucchini, because it’s good stuff and over abundant this time of year.
Thank you all for letting me share my list with you.
(Link with Thankful Tuesday)