So, this week has been hectic. I’ve been posting my Thankful Tuesday posts over on my other blog, but I’ve got something else going on there and this blog has been neglected, so I thought I’d post over here.
- My kids-I love them more than anything
- My Boyfriend-see #1
- My mother-see #1
- My sister-see #1 and the fact that she’s the only babysitter that I know who will work for Oreos
- My apartment complex-Just purchased from the college, it now falls under campus rules, which means no drinking or smoking or drugs 🙂
- School-not mine, the kids. Because as much as I love them (see #1) it’s great to have a few minutes to do things with out them, with out having to get a babysitter (see #4)
- Blankies-without which Boo would not sleep
- School-not the kids’, mine. Because I love learning.
- Frozen pizza-quickest dinner I know.
And because it’s my blog and I want to I’m sharing this picture of Boo and her doppelganger she made for her preschool class. Looks just like her doesn’t it? (Kidding, but she had a blast with it.)
(Linked with Thankful Tuesday)