Another Tuesday another day without internet L because of that I don’t know when this will be posted, but I’m hoping that it’ll happen today when I’m at school. I’ll have internet there. And by the time I get home I should have internet at my house! That would be a grateful thing indeed.
- Abba-upbeat, fun songs that my kids sing along with, who can beat that?
- Purdue OWL-if you’ve ever had to write an academic paper this website has come in handy.
- My Dad-he turned 59 this week, didn’t complain about getting older and sat at my house all morning waiting for the cable people to fix my internet
- Avocados-nothing says good fat like a cool creamy avocado
- Chocolate-nothing cures a bad day like a bar of chocolate
- Eyes-without them we wouldn’t be able to do most of what we do
- My brain-do you know how your brain works? We cannot create artificially what our brains do automatically. It’s amazing.
- Readymade BBQ beef-ok, so maybe not traditional or what others would want, but it works for me and its quick and easy and tastes good.
- Shoes-because shoes keep your feet safe
- Socks-because without them your feet would smell in your shoes.
Have a wonderful evening everyone!
(linked with thanful tuesday)
(ps, I got my internet working!)