I know, I know. It’s not Tuesday. In fact, it’s Thursday. But that’s ok. Because it’s the thought that counts.
- Professors with kids-because they understand when one of your kids gets sick.
- Quick strep test-because now it only takes five minutes to know if your kids is going to school the next day
- Cranberry juices-because my son love it and it always makes everything better.
- Grocery Stores-I don’t know what I would do if I wasn’t able to go down to the grocery store when I needed. If I had to grow my own food we’d all be dieing of starvation.
- Head phones-because I don’t think I could put up with the youtube videos my kids watch with out them (really, the keyboard cat is NOT that funny)
- Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy-Movie and the five part trilogy, because Douglas Adams makes me laugh
- 42-the answer to the ultimate question of life the universe and everything
- Blankies-because they make everything all better
- Teddy bears-because they make everything all better
- Naps-because they make everything all better
(linked with Thankful Tuesday)