It’s a new year! And what a wonderful year I’m sure it’s going to be. I’m participating in a “wellness challenge” at work. Part of the challenge is to do a wellness journal. So, I thought I’d post some of them here. A while back (and we’re talking years) on my “religious” blog I did a small run of “thankful Tuesday” posts, but I thought I’d share them here this time around.
- A house to live in-I have never truly been homeless. I’ve had times when I was sleeping on floors, but I’ve always had a roof over my head.
- A job-I’ve been unemployed before. It is NOT a good position to be in. Really puts the house to live in thing in jeopardy. But, I have a job right not. Might not be my ideal job, but it is a good job nonetheless.
- Heat-It’s cold in the winter. And I have affordable access to a reliable, healthy means of heat. I don’t have to worry about air quality, or fuel. I do really have it good
- A good car-I have, in the not too distant past, had cars (more than one) that I wouldn’t trust to drive across town, let alone an hour to work every day. But I have a good car now. Gets about 30 miles to the gallon. And it’s a very pretty shade of blue (and it came with a trunk liner). I love it.
- Family-What sort of thankful list would it be if I didn’t say I was thankful for my family. My fiance and my children are the three most important people in my life.
There will be more to come. I am sure. But for now, this is what I pulled together quickly.