So, I’ve been trying to get back into swap-bot and joined up on a swap all about my kids! So, here are the questions, and some pictures of my kids to boot! So, the swap asks for baby pictures. Sadly, all of my baby pictures are in storage. So, I went with the youngest pictures of my kids that I could find on my digital means.
- How many children do you have? I have 2 kids, one boy and one girl.
- Where were they born? (Hospital, home?) Both my kids were born in the hospital, in different states.
- What are their current ages? My son is 14, my daughter is 10.
- How old were you when you had your first child? I was 20 when I had my son. Makes me feel old thinking about it.
- What did you like/love about being pregnant? I think that my favorite thing about being pregnant was feeling the baby move. That first fluttering movement, it’s just amazing.
What didn’t you like about it? All the typical complaints, hurting feet and back, morning sickness, weight gain.
- Did you have an epidural? I did, both times. Though with my daughter, the way I had to lay to keep her on the monitor made it so that I was only numb on one said, and it wasn’t so bad.
- Is your mother still living? Alive and well and the mother of 9 children herself.
- What’s the best characteristic or trait that your children inherited from you? Both of my kids are stubborn and opinionated, just like me. I think this is a good thing (but I may be biased).
- What’s the best characteristic or trait that your children inherited from their father? Both kids can be very sweet, which they get from their dad.
- Do you still live at the same address you did when your youngest child was born? I don’t even live on the same side of the country
- Did your babies carry security blankets? Pacifiers? My son used a pacifier, but never had a blankie. My daughter started out on a pacifier, but got rid of it herself when she realized she could use her thumb, which she still does while cuddling her blankie.
- Do any of your babies still live with you? Both of them.
- Do any of your babies have babies of their own? Goodness, I hope not!
- What’s your hope and prayer for your babies in the future? That they grow into active, productive members of society and leave the world a bit better than when they arrived.